Wednesday, January 16, 2008

How Do You Open A Business Of Your Own?

What do you do to open a business?

Fallow the steps in How To Start Your own Business.
Step 1:State Your Business
Step 2: Come Up With A Plan
Step 3: Incorporate--or Don't
Step 4: Find Funding

1. The main topic of this article is starting your own business and having steps of how to begin.
  • It will be you, you are going to decide if you want your own business or not, if you do, then you have to take it step by step and figure out how you are going to do it. You may start this business whenever you are ready. Your business can be in your hometown if you wanted it to. Why would you want too start your own business? Maybe, to make money for yourself and family, instead of buying things from other places you can get yours for free at your own place, and also you really don't have to start your own business, only if you want to and if you put your mind to it.

2. How does it relate to me, my future plans, my community, and others?
  • Well in the future I am not exactly sure on what I will be doing and how I will get through life. But, If I were to start my own business i would try really hard and create everything I know and everything I am experienced at. If my business is good, then I will keep at it and try my best to stick with it, maybe even pass the business on to family members. If I do have great stuff and customers really seem to like to go there, then my business will get bigger and better. I may also have a lot of money. If I didn't finish college, then i can use that money for my college classes and have a good life with no problems at all. To my community, I am not really sure what they would think, if it was good then they would have great thoughts and enjoy shopping at my store or whatever it would be. To others, they just have to find out for themselves.




No comments: